The exact high quality replica of Glamdring Sword is an ancient sword carried by Gandalf the Grey, who is an old, but powerful wizard and friend to Frodo Baggins. Glamdring, a magical sword, glows in the presence of any enemy and it serves Gandalf in his mission to aid the Fellowship of the Ring. It was made by ancient Elves, and is inscribed with runes in the Elven language that say the sword was forged for Turgon, The King of Gondolin.
Overall Length: 47 - 5/8"
Blade Length: 36"
Blade Thickness: 1/4"
Blade Material: Tempered 420 J2 stainless steel.
Comes with Wall Plaque + Scabbard
Refund and Return Policy:
* We are glad to offer a 7 day return/exchange policy if the buyer is not satisfied with the condition of the purchased item.
* Please contact us before return your item.
* The 7 day grace period starts from the delivery date reported from postal office tracking record.
* We will only refund purchase amount of the item if the item is returned in its original condition.
* Shipping & Handling cost is non-refundable.
* We are NOT responsible for carrier mis-delivery of the item